Saturday, January 05, 2008

Konichiwa, Bitches.

I'm back East and I've had some signs that moving back here may not have been The Biggest Mistake Ever. Last night I really, truly enjoyed myself in Park Slope. Two days ago a T bus driver smiled at me. (Is that even legal?) Move number 938b shows a small suggestion of promise.

One thing I'm especially looking forward to now is seeing more shows, both conscious and un. (After The Long Blondes and Bonde Do Role both canceled dates in Tucson I sorta forgot that seeing bands is something that can actually be done with relative ease in certain locales). It seems to celebrate my flagrant love of all things pop-sounding at the mo, Robyn is coming to NYC next month. Something tells she wasn't planning on making a stop in the Old Pueblo.

"Tape you up good, put you in the trunk. See you next Tuesday, you is a punk." Happy '08!

No comments: