Sunday, April 08, 2007

Undeleted: Emails from Camarade Dad

Welcome to this blog's newest feature, "Undeleted". Now each email I get from Daddy will be shared with you, the three to four friends (and five to seven stalkers) who read this blog. So yeah, welcome to my wonderful and frightening world (obligatory Fall reference). Enjoy your stay and don't sit on the couch. It's just for show.

Dear Ria, writing to you from this death place [some bed and breakfast my mom brought him to], 11pm nothing is open, we started with 120$ brunch for two etc..so take the money, that is the only sign of sanity. The great interview was published about me in www.gay-serbia.com and I am very proud about it, Mirko Ilich was connection. Also now, when you google me, lots of info are there. I am also soothing as much as I can, let me get you the last one from Baroness party, sorry I am using a computer from the hotel and can't do it. By the way if you are here on 5/5 you can go with me to her next party in East Village. Please keep in touch, I love you and I miss you, do not give a fuck about this family crup, as much as you don't. Love camarade Dad.

No comments: